Monday, December 6, 2010

Sometimes I like to browse house listings (usually realtor.com or sotheby's if I'm feelin fancy) in areas where Andy and I are considering moving to, just to get a feel for the area as well as home prices and what you get for your money. The other day I spotted this gem in northern California. Check out the awesome bathroom:
Photobucket
Yes, I do believe that's a door, specifically what looks like a front door, on the other side of the shower. Quite a way to greet your guests I must say! Also, I don't believe I've ever seen a ceiling fan inside the bathroom. And what's up with the light fixture between the mirror and the window? It's just kinda hanging out over counter that shouldn't even be there.

And all this can be yours for the low, low price of $649,000! Granted, the rest of the house isn't so bad, but it could still use some work. If we do decide to move to Cali I have a feeling we'll be living in a cardboard box.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment