Wednesday, October 13, 2010

If you can't take the heat...

Ok, I've been meaning to finish writing this post for over a week now, but I keep getting side tracked. However, I've got 2 weeks of 10 exams coming up so I know if I don't do this tonight I'll never get to it! Besides all of the tests I've had recently and all the new ones of the horizon (I know, what's new?) life has been pretty great!

The weekend before last Andy and I got to visit with my dad when he came to town for a sailing regatta. It was wonderful to see him and I can't wait to go home and see the rest of my family. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

And the weather - wow! The past few weeks have been absolutely perfect! I would love, love, love if it was like this year round. Sadly, we've still got another year and a half before we can consider moving somewhere with real seasons. Until then I guess we'll just have to stand with the freezer door open and use our imaginations!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment