Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Four Eyes

I'm wearing my new pair of glasses as I sit here typing this. One of the things I learned in optometry school is that it's not a good idea to wear contact lenses for 18 hours a day, which I've been doing for, oh I dunno, 10 years now! I've always felt like I look horrible in glasses and I hate how wearing them doesn't feel nearly as natural as contact lenses, but I found a pair I'm pretty happy with. Now it's just a matter of switching into them when I get home to give my eyes a break.

Speaking of giving my eyes a break...
Photobucket
The other night Andy and I were browsing through recipes on foodgawker.com and I came across these beauties! They're called "Sin"amon Morning Muffins. I haven't gotten a chance to try making them yet, but they look absolutely delicious. Mmmm!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment