Sunday, June 13, 2010

Career choices

Are there any other careers that you considered pursuing before you ended up where you are now? What else would you consider if you weren't in your current field?

I always felt a little lost because there were a number of things I considered before I decided to pursue optometry, unlike Andy and most of my friends who always seemed to know exactly what they wanted to do. Some of the other careers that interested me:

  • Genetic counselor 
  • Photographer
  • Wedding/event planner
  • French teacher, or English teacher in France
I was just thinking about this as I was browsing a well known photographer's blog and thinking how I wished I could take such beautiful photos or at least had more free time to get out and practice. Maybe I just need to make some time!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment