Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Passport, New Destination

I just received my new passport in the mail today! Why the new passport? Well, I needed to get my name changed, but also because...

I'm going to Jamaica!!!

Yes, I'm excited. I love traveling, I love optometry, and now I get to combine them both. I'll be going on a 10 day medical missions trip this summer with an organization I'm involved with through school. I would really love for Andy to go with me, but the cost combined with the fact that anything medical makes him nauseous is enough to turn him away. I'm sure it will be an amazing experience and I can't wait to go.

What about you? Any fun plans, travel or otherwise, for this summer?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. How exciting and cool! There's a practicum for ya. I'm so happy for you, and SO proud.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete