Sunday, September 19, 2010

Drooling (Literally) Over Kitchen of the Year

Monday, when I got home from the dentist I couldn't feel nearly half of my face. I must be really sensitive to novicaine because even my lower eyelids and ears get numb. It's a great thing to be pain free, but man do I hate that stuff!

Anyway, I decided to take it easy and watch an episode of Flipping Out. In case you haven't seen it before it's a show on Bravo about real estate investor/flipper/designer Jeff Lewis and his team. In the episode I watched, Bright Lewis, Big City, Jeff heads to New York for a meeting about the kitchen he's been choosen to design for House Beautiful magazine's Kitchen of the Year. I had seen a few pictures of the kitchen floating around on the internet and it was fun to see a bit of the behind the scenes action. Check it out for yourself and let me know what you think of his designs!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
All photos from housebeautiful.com
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment