Sunday, July 11, 2010

Catching Up

Sorry for the lack of postings lately. Things have been a bit busy around here. A few weeks ago Andy and I flew to Baltimore to visit his family, more than half of whom I had never met. It was a short four day trip, but we had a great time.

Then last weekend we drove home and spent time with our parents. On the 4th Andy and I met up with my dad, sister, and stepmom at my grandma's house. My grandma's sister and niece, who drove all the way from Alabama, were there as well. In the evening we walked down to the bridge and enjoyed the fireworks being set off across the bay. Afterwards we played with sparklers and Andy and Anna had fun throwing poppers.


This weekend hasn't been the most exciting, but we're getting caught up on cleaning. Hopefully before the day is over we will get a picture or two hung up (something I've been putting off for far too long).

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment