Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Where I'm At

I'm in the process of finishing up my last post about our vacation and hope to have that done within the next couple of days so keep an eye out for that! Tweaking the photos in photoshop, resizing, uploading, and aligning everything is the time consuming part of things.

In other news, I will finally be able to take down the "Coming Soon" sign that you see when you click on that little DIY link at the top of this blog since I finally finished the DIY project I've been working on for the last month or so. Phew! Naive me thought I would have it done in a weekend! Maybe if I had properly done my research I would have, but I'm more of a dive right in type of gal. Now I just need to take the after photos and write it up! Annnd...I've already got another DIY project in mind, but no promises as to when I'll get started with that. 

And on a sadder note, my trip to Jamaica has been cancelled! I was really looking forward to going, but there were safety concerns due to the current violence that's going on in Kingston. There's still a possibility that we may go later, once the violence has died down, but it's still up in the air. The upside to all of this is that it frees me up to possibly go with Andy to visit some of his family out of state. (Andy and I have known each other for 9 years now - we started dating over 5 years ago and have been married 1 year and there are still a lot of family members I have yet to meet! Can you believe that?)

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment